Like so many others, come fall in love with Vieques
- RESTAURANT DETAILS
- GUESTHOUSE DETAILS
- FLOOR PLANS
Conceived and designed by the legendary Hugh Duffy, Duffy's Esperanza continues a 50 year tradition of excellent service, great food and charming tropical ambience. Surpassing his father's modest ambitions, Mike Duffy has built this business into a lucrative machine that has gross annual sales of $1.1 million.
With a stable staff, loyal local clientele, and a "must eat at" reputation for tourists, Duffy's is a year round operation, closing only 2 weeks in the fall for repainting and refurbishing.
Our staff says, "We work at Duffy's because it is such a friendly place."
Our customers say, "We come to Duffy's because it is such a friendly place.
Seats• Inside – 54 (4 booths)
• Deck - 40 (3 booths)
• Bar - 20
• Bar stools – 25
• ATH\ATM machine on premises
• Walk in freezer 10’ x 6’, walk in refrigerator 10’ x 6’
• Vulcan 6 burner flattop broiler V-600 (less than 1 yr old)
• Vulcan 24” grill
• Vulcan V-300 deep fryer
• Adcraft 5 burner deep fryer
• 9’ commercial stainless sink
• Chest freezer (non-commercial)
• 8’ x 4’ Randell 9050 K, 2 drawer, 2 door, 5 hotel pan ($8,000 new)
• Washing machine and dryer
• Multiple wood and metal storage shelves
• Manitowac 600 lb ice machine
• 2 door Vogel display cooler for artisan beers
• Small glass-front wine cooler and small refrigerator in waitress station
• Keurig commercial coffee maker
• 2 5’ beer coolers
• 2 blenders
• 3 section bar sink
• Stainless ice sink
• 2 POS touch screen computers MSI (prints orders at bar, wait station and in kitchen)
• 3 large TV Screens (1 -42”, 2- 22”)
• Premium sound system
• Steel safe
• 9 ceiling fans
• Strip lights and hanging lights over tables
• Generator 20 KW
• Full complement of dishes, glasses, silverware, cloth napkins, pots, pans, commercial food storage containers and utensils
• Garbage pails, cleaning equipment
• Time clock
• 4 camera security system
• Full wifi connectionsCome and see for yourself. We will work with you for the first 6 months to ensure your success.
Guests love this small guest house, run with a personal touch. The ocean front patios are unique in Esperanza offering a private venue to observe the always stunning sunsets.
Ranked between 4th-6th out of 33 bed and breakfasts in Vieques on Tripadvisor, we host guests from 6 continents. Vieques has become known worldwide for the "must see" Bio-luminescent bay.
People come for the bay, the dozens of exquisite beaches and fall in love with the unique charm of Vieques. Many stay or buy property here.
• There are 4 guest rooms - total capacity 12.
• Competitive Rates: Dec. 15th-April 1st, $110/night, April 1st - Dec. 14th $90/night. $20-25 for additional guests in room.
• Website www.flamboyanvqs.com
• listed with Trip Advisor (ranked 4-6 out of 33 for the last 3 years, booking.com and airbnb
• 1 ocean frontroom with queen and twin beds/extra mattress, accommodates up to 4 people
• 2 ocean front double rooms with queen beds
• 1 ocean view room with queen and twin beds and covered balcony with a sea view
• All rooms have private bathrooms, Wooden platform beds, Queen beds have firm Serta mattresses
• large wall mirrors, ceiling fans, inverter A/C's 1-2 years old
• Patios and balcony have table, chairs and umbrella, potted plant
• All rooms include beach chairs, bags and umbrellas
• supply of snorkel gear for guests to borrow
• Back deck has table, chairs and potted plants
• glass top counter/ample storage
• 2 small refrigerators
• commercial Keurig machine/pod carousel 18 coffee cups, utensils
• various decorative plants and tropical decor
• Washer 2 yrs old
• GE Dryer new
• double stainless sink
• full complement of sheets, towels (3 sizes), beach towels
• cleaning equipmentThe guest house has an annual gross of $80-90 thousand with a 50%+ profit margin. Easily operated by one person and cleaning help. This space can be converted to an owner's apartment or housing for employees.